Thursday, June 18, 2009

Date night!

Tuesday night Danny and I went on our first date night since Luke was born (three months yesterday!) We went to see 'UP' which was really great because I love Disney movies and then went to a Thai place across the street. It was so nice to get to spend time with just Danny. We hardly get to spend time just the two of us and Luke because my mom is always home at night and when we go to his house we hang out with his parents because they don't get to see Luke a lot. Our date really made me feel like a girlfriend again and not just a Mom. It gave us a chance to laugh together, talk about our concerns over Africa and our dreams for the future. Our relationship is growing so much between meeting with Christian, being parents, and focusing on God.

As I mentioned before Luke was three months yesterday. These last few months have been really hard and really fantastic at the same time. A year ago I was planning out my years and never would have put myself here but now I can't imagine my life without Luke. I am so blessed to have him, Danny, and a great support system.


My boys <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good date night! You are too cute. That is why I love you =]

    ReplyDelete