Friday, May 29, 2009

Finding the middle ground

I am trying to balance being a young adult and a new mom. It's a hard place to find yourself. And I honestly feel like I have lost myself. Sometimes I don't even feel like a mom because I am living a home, without Danny, and have no concrete connections with others moms. Having Luke has certainly shown me who in life will be there for me. I am blessed with really great friends and with the opportunity to meet with other moms. It's hard though because no one really understands exactly what it feels like to be in-between. All I can do is pray that Danny and I will be able to move out sooner then later and really start our family the way God intended it. For now though I will just try to focus on the blessings in my life, the largest of which is Luke.

1 comment:

  1. I will always be there for you babydoll--you AND little luke. because you're more than a friend, you're family. <3 i can't wait for jeopardy and wheel of fortune with you tomorrow =]

    ReplyDelete