Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dear God:

Luke has never been a good sleeper; ever. With the baby coming we have started to attempt to get him to sleep through the night - every bit counts! We told him that we wouldn't be coming in to help him get back to sleep cause now he was a big boy and big brother but we added that God is always with him so that he didn't feel alone. I heard him crying out a few times over the last week but he has been pretty good. He got a cold and I thought the whole thing was going to go out the window but last night I heard this: "Dear God, can I please sit in your lap and you sing me a song like mommy does? The one about Grace. Mommy said you are there and love me so I think you should say yes." After that he was back asleep and I was wide awake thinking about how amazing it was to hear this and reflecting on what it really means to have "FAITH LIKE A CHILD"

1 comment: