Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time-Out

This morning after making breakfast with Luke, him vacuuming the floor around his chair and reading Mickey Mouse a book he did something even more adorable. I got into the shower and stepped on something rather sharp, giving a yell Luke came running in and said 'don't worry Mommy I'm here.' I put the toy dinosaur into the bucket and thought all was said and done. But Luke reached into the bucket and said 'Mommy this dino is in trouble! He should no have scared you that's not nice...I'll put him in Time-Out don't worry.' He then proceeded to ask the dino how old he was because it's a minute per year, the dino was three. I heard him giving a 'stern' talking to to the dino about scaring people who aren't playing the same game.

It's nice to know that somethings we say get into his head!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is adorable. I'm hoping our time-outs and talkings-to are registering somewhere in Henry's brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love this! Luke you tell that dino whose boss! <3

    ReplyDelete