Wednesday, June 29, 2011

With one month to go...

There is less than one month until Danny and I FINALLY get married. I can't explain how excited I am! This excitement is slightly overshadowed during the day by school work, wedding details, moving and Luke. However it does an excellent job of making sure that I get very little sleep. Over all wedding planning has been going smoothly. I was spoiled by my fabulous bridesmaids with an unbelievable bachelorette and bridal party. Details are being pieced together...slowly. However, I have been virtually stress free --just because I don't have time to dwell. I think God knew what he was doing when I had to take 4 classes over the summer. Most importantly though is instead of being pulled apart by all of the crazy wedding nonsense Danny and I are closer than ever to God and to one another. Life is good.
Oh and Luke is wonderful. God definitely knew what he was doing in Luke his personality and sweetness.


1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys! What an awesome family! Is Luke in the wedding?

    ReplyDelete