Monday, February 8, 2010

Ups and downs

We have found a hall, church, caterer, photographer, DJ, Videographer, and dress for the wedding! And they are all available June 5th! Oh I want to jump for joy! But then I realize wait we still don't have a place to live, we still don't have a full time job with benefits but we do have an amazing little boy who will be one in March who needs his mom and dad together, but also needs health insurance and food. I want to trust God and set the date but I am so scared that things won't pan out. Then what? My mom won't let us live with her. Live with Danny's parents? I just want a little security. A job w/ benefits. We can live on one salary, we can live on next to nothing, I grew up like that, we don't need coffee dates or cable TV but we do need to be together as a family.
Please pray, for a solution, for peace, for our family.

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear all about the details :)
    Prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you're nervous that just shows that you're human. Don't freak out though everything always works out. You're Rebecca the miracle worker. You birthed the most beautiful child in all the land. He can be a baby model and neither of you have to work. There, problem solved. :) I love you darling and you know that if anything, (knock on wood!) ever did happen then you can always stay with me. But I know that won't matter because it'll all work out anyways! <3

    ReplyDelete